PROJECT ASSISTANT (M/F) / 1 person until the end of the project duration
Reinforcement of Foster Care Law-Advocacy and Good Governance towards Child rights for Children in Alternative care in Bosnia and Herzegovina
SOS Children’s Villages Bosnia and Herzegovina will provide Care professionals working with children and young people in alternative care (a wide range of care professionals such as social workers, youth workers, educators, child psychologists and child therapists), appropriate training, and to have the means to instill effective and meaningful change for children and young people in care and to empower them to participate in processes that impact their lives.
Project Assistant, will be supported by the SOS BIH National Office staff and Management in the country. She/he is in charge of the logistic of the project management in a concrete location; cooperates closely with the Project Manager and addresses issues focusing on logistic, organisational and financial domain.
The National Public Funding Adviser will provide support of the project team in quality implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, ensuring compliance with donor guidelines; and National Programme Development Director, support project team programmatic leadership, networking and partner relationship management and the entire SOS-BIH portfolio.
General tasks of the Project Assistant:
- Provides administrative and logistic support to the project.
- Assists with preparation of narrative reports.
- Provides logistical support for all project activities-training courses, seminars and workshops; Coordinates arrangements for trainings – schedules, trainers, locations, food, etc.
- Receives screen, log and route correspondence, attaches necessary background information and maintains follow-up system for action and deadlines.
- Prepares tracking documents for meetings and regularly updates tracking tools.
- Assists in arranging programmes for in-coming and out-going official missions; makes appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance.
- Collects data and information material for publications, press clipping, newsletters, etc.
- Encodes the transactions in the budgetary system and in the accounts;
- Prepares transfer requests for grant related reimbursements.
- Prepares, produces and submits the required financial reports.
Qualifications and Competences:
Besides legal obligations, candidate is expected to fulfill general requirements:
- A university degree in one of the following fields: social work, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field;
- Professional experience in programme planning, preparation, implementation and/or research;
- Administration work related skills and experience;
- PCM experience;
- High communication skills; Reporting skills;
- Fluency in local language and proficiency in English;
- Computer literacy;
- Driver’s license/active driver;
- Experience in budget planning and monitoring;
- Proactivity, takes initiative, team worker.
Oglas ostaje otvoren do 15. septembra 2019. g.
Prijave sa biografijom slati na sljedeću adresu ili e-mail: SOS-Kinderdorf International, Ahmeda Muradbegovića 1c, 71000 Sarajevo ili firstname.lastname@example.org
Moguće je koristiti prijavni formular sa stranice http://www.sos-ds.ba/ „Obrazac za otvorene prijave“ u sekciji „Ljudski resursi“.
Nepotpune prijave neće se razmatrati.
Kontaktirani će biti samo oni kandidati koji su ušli u uži izbor.
Napomena: Ne obavezujemo se vraćati pristigle prijave.