CosmoHub is a carefully designed workspace that allows members to maximise their productivity and grow their business. Our mission is to encourage innovation and knowledge sharing to help people grow and create a community capable of spurring positive changes in our society.
To fulfil our mission, we are looking for a Marketing Administrative Assistant to
join our team.
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Some of his or her tasks include
• creating and sending out company newsletters;
• providing promotional information to prospective clients;
• assisting in creating the sales message of the company;
• filing, scheduling meetings and industry events;
• conducting market research, and client interaction;
• employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
• assisting in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success;
• helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• writing and editing content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases;
• providing administrative and project support;
• performing other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills:
• must be good in English language both spoken and written production (essential);• proven experience as a marketing assistant (not essential and not eliminatory);
• excellent knowledge of office (Microsoft and G Suite), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• knowledge of Adobe packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro);
• willingness to learn and succeed.
In return you will have the opportunity to:
• be part of the team with unique experience, knowledge and expertise;
• constantly grow and learn – this is very important to us because your growth directly
impacts the quality of our business.
This is an on-site full time position.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job post remains open until the position is filled – but we encourage early application.
Estimated start date: 11 April 2022
Sadržaj o prilikama za mlade na stranici www.catbih.ba se prenosi u saradnji sa Bosnia and Herzegovina Resilience Initiative (BHRI) projektom, koji sprovodi Međunarodna organizacija za migracije (IOM), uz finansijsku podršku Austrijske razvojne saradnje.